Monday, August 24, 2009

Bowling

Toward the end of summer break, I took the children bowling to ease our boredom. It was Jake's first time so, of course, that adds to the fun. We had a good time.

Hannah looks happy with her score.

I'm impressed -- I thought her form was pretty good.

Jake and Emma take a snack break (with smuggled in food!). Lovely expression on both of them -- it's the dreaded fake smile pics.


Jake waits with excitement as Emma's ball makes contact.

Waiting for his ball to come flying out of the fun rolling machine!

Again, anxiously waiting the results of his own ball.


This picture is just priceless to me! Every time the ball would hit the pins he would jump up and yell, "YES!" I certainly wasn't expecting this level of excitement and it was so very entertaining.

No comments: